Saturday, June 8, 2013
What's Cooking: BBQ Pulled Pork
A favorite in our household. You can put the whole bottle of BBQ sauce in after you remove the liquid, but we prefer to add some then and put more on right before we eat it. Serve as a sandwich or eat plain.
- 1 Center Cut Boneless Pork Loin
- 1 bottle BBQ Sauce
1. Place pork in a crock pot.
2. Cover and set to high for 6 hours.
3. Remove pork and transfer to a large dish. Reserve all the liquid into a separate dish and set aside.
4. Shred the pork with two forks and put it back into the crock pot along with a little bit of the reserved liquid and some BBQ sauce.
5. Cook on high one more hour.